Paul Evans (Head of European Policy – GMCA) and Mark Atherton (Greater Manchester Environment Team – GMCA) will be speaking at the event to:
- introduce VCSE organisations to the SUD call;
- review the key elements of the programme and things for applicants to consider;
- link to wider Greater Manchester initiatives
Attendees will have the opportunity to ask colleagues from GMCA questions about SUD and opportunities for VCSE organisations to contribute towards programmes.
Also, the event will be an opportunity for attendees to review existing SUD proposals and explore ways to contribute to existing ideas and build their own proposals for consideration.
Attendees are recommended to review information that GMCVO is currently advertising about the SUD call:
- Overview of SUD call (first call advertised under "ERDF");
- Information from SUD launch event held by GMCA in June 2017;
- Information from GMCVO briefing held on 22nd March 2017.
The above links include important information about the strategy behind the SUD call and projects that have already been proposed.
If you have questions about this event or the SUD call please contact Louis Brooks (firstname.lastname@example.org / 0161 277 1032)
Registration closes at 12:00 Wednesday 26th July 2017
St Thomas Centre
Ardwick Green North
Manchester, M12 6FZ
Additional Course / Event Documents