We are looking for providers to explore and develop new and transformational ways which supports people over 50 at risk of social isolation to develop sustainable active citizenship.
This event is for organisations interested in bidding for this work. It will provide an opportunity to find out more information and ask questions.
- Date: Wednesday 27th June 2018
- Time: 10:30pm - 12:00pm
- Venue: St Thomas Centre, Ardwick Green North, Manchester, M12 6FZ
- Booking: To book your free place, please follow this link or contact Juliette whose details are included below.
- Contact: Juliette on email@example.com or 0161 277 1001.
The details are as follows:
Scaled Programme 7 – Collective Effect
- We are looking for organisations to support the development of new independent activities owned by people in communities rather than the development of traditional volunteering opportunities within organisations.
- We are interested in approaches that are able to generate the resources they need to be sustainable without continued support from the provider.
- Providers can come from any sector, but must have links and reach into communities at risk of social isolation. We welcome bids from partnerships.
- The work must be delivered in at least 1 of the 8 Local Authority districts – Bolton, Bury, Manchester, Oldham, Rochdale, Salford, Tameside and Wigan. We are not specifying the number and areas of delivery, but providers will be expected to explain reasons for the choice of areas.
- Providers will be required to report on their activity and process and share learning with organisations interested in developing age-friendly communities.
- The contract period is from September 2018 – March 2020.
- Contract value – £50,000 for each of the 3 providers.
The session will feature a short presentation, followed by plenty of time for questions and networking. Refreshments will be available throughout the event.
Please note if demand for this event is excessive, we may have to limit attendance to one person per organisation. We will contact you should this issue arise.
Refreshments will be provided. If you have any accessibility or adjustment requirements, please let us know on the registration form or contact Juliette on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 277 1001.
St Thomas Centre
Ardwick Green North
Manchester, M12 6FZ
Additional Course / Event Documents