GMCVO, with funding from GMHSCP, are delivering year 2 of a grants programme to support people from communities of identity or experience, based in Greater Manchester, that may struggle to achieve higher levels of mental wellbeing.
In this small grants round, GM VCSE organisations can apply for grants of £750 - £3000 to run activities that will support people from the communities of identity or experience below.
- People from BAME communities*
- People living with long term physical or mental health conditions
- People who identify as LGBTQ+
- Disabled people
- Military veterans
- People who are unemployed
- Socially isolated older people
We are holding an online briefing event to give potential applicants information about the broader context of the grants, the application process and give opportunity for attendees to ask any questions.
For more information about the grants programme please click here.
* Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic: anyone in the UK who does not identify as White British.
GMCVO uses the BAME abbreviation as we believe it is widely understood, but we acknowledge many feel this term is inadequate and limiting. We are therefore currently reviewing of our use of the term. Our principle is to refer to individuals, organisations or networks by the terminology they themselves prefer.
Additional Course / Event Documents