We are looking for a partnership of organisations who will develop a range of social eating projects in Greater Manchester for people over 50 at risk of social isolation. We also want the partnership to produce a guide on how to deliver these projects.
This event is for organisations interested in bidding for this work. It will provide an opportunity to find out more information and ask questions.
- Date: Monday 9th April 2018
- Time: 13:30pm - 15:30pm
- Venue: St Thomas Centre, Ardwick Green North, Manchester, M12 6FZ
- Booking: To book your free place, please follow this link or contact Juliette whose details are included below.
- Contact: Juliette on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 277 1001.
The details are as follows:
Scaled Programme 6 – Social Eating
- We are looking for a partnership who will develop a range of social eating projects in at least 4 of the 8 Local Authority districts – Bolton, Bury, Manchester, Oldham, Rochdale, Salford, Tameside and Wigan.
- We want the partnerships to develop sustainable projects and use the learning developed during delivery to produce a guide to developing social eating projects.
- The guide will highlight: barriers to social eating; characteristics of successful projects and what are the necessary preconditions for success.
- We are looking for a partnership of organisations with existing reach and relationships with older people at risk of social isolation who would benefit from a social eating project.
- Partnerships should have expertise in project development, communications and evaluation amongst their membership
- The contract period is from July 2018 – March 2020.
- Contract value – £250,000
The session will feature a short presentation, followed by plenty of time for questions and networking. Refreshments will be available throughout the event.
Please note if demand for this event is excessive, we may have to limit attendance to one person per organisation. We will contact you should this issue arise.
Refreshments will be provided. If you have any accessibility or adjustment requirements, please let us know on the registration form or contact Juliette on email@example.com or 0161 277 1001.
St Thomas Centre
Ardwick Green North
Manchester, M12 6FZ
Additional Course / Event Documents