An online information and support event to help voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) organisations apply to the GM Mental Wellbeing Grants programme.
GMCVO, working in partnership with 10GM, are running a grants programme to support adults from communities of identity or experience, based in Greater Manchester, that may struggle to achieve higher levels of mental wellbeing.
The communities we want to reach are:
- Adults from black asian minority ethnic (BAME) communities
- Adults living with long term physical and mental health conditions
- Disabled adults
- Socially isolated older people
- Military veterans
- People who are unemployed
- Adults who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, questioning/queer and/or intersex (LGBTQI)
- Adult carers
From 12th October 2020 small grants (£500 - £3000) will be available to available for organisations with an annual income of £100,000 or lower. Applications will close at 16:00 on Friday 20th November 2020.
From 12th October 2020 we will be seeking to fund five medium grants (£10,000). Applications will close at 16:00 on Friday 20th November 2020.
At the workshop there will be a presentation about the grants and you will have the opportunity to ask questions.
The grants are funded by Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership. You can find out more information on the grants programme here.
Additional Course / Event Documents