Mon, 09 Sep 2019
13:30 - 16:30
The Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership team have been working closely with Public Service Reform colleagues at the GMCA, and North West Employers as the strategic lead for leadership to look at opportunities for our public services to work together across Greater Manchester – health, social care, local authorities, voluntary and community organisations, and our emergency services. A strategic proposition has been agreed with our senior leads across Greater Manchester, and we are now co-producing an Implementation Plan which will look at how we collectively:
1. Develop a clear understanding of what makes a great public service leader in GM
2. Deliver GM-wide Leadership programmes running cross-sector
3. Prioritise areas of work that could be done once at GM-level for greater impact
4. Create consistency across locally delivered Workforce and Leadership programmes, and
5. Establish a unified programme, resourcing and governance arrangements for GM approaches to Workforce and Leadership developments.
Contribute your ideas, input into the evolving plans, and help co-design the priorities / approaches that can be taken to realise these ambitions at this workshop.
We are looking to have a broad mix of colleagues at each session so that the discussions are as dynamic as possible. It is critical that we have involvement from as many people working across our GM public services as possible, so you are welcome to share this with colleagues across your organisations.
Please click 'book' below to indicate your availability for the dates of the workshops, and we will come back to you and confirm details for your workshop – you only need to attend one session.
Please note: we are aware of some issues with Internet Explorer, so if your browser doesn’t work, we recommend using Chrome or contact Katie.email@example.com who will be able to help.