Fri, 07 Aug 2020
9:30 - 10:15
A brand isn’t just a logo.
In fact, a strong, healthy brand is fundamental to the health and ultimate success of your organisation, because it:
• highlights the way forward
• inspires and unites your people into one committed team
• creates an emotional connection with your stakeholders
• makes you stand out from your competitors
• increases funding.
Looking after the health of your brand is an investment not a cost, it will repay you many times over. But with the current economic crisis when budgets are tight, it might still seem a cost too far.
That’s why we’re introducing you to ‘what’s your purpose?’ the online brand development tool that will help you shape or reshape your brand at a fraction of the usual cost.
This unique product provides you with a ready-made programme for you to complete yourself in-house – no need for expensive consultants. All you need to do is follow the sequence of steps adding your own specific information when asked. Not only does it have full instructions to guide you but it comes complete with examples and tips to help you every step of the way.
We know it works not just because it is the programme we follow when working on our consultancy clients’ brands but because our customers tell us so!
“Comprehensive, clear and easy to use, it helped inspire our team.”
Fife Alcohol Support Service
At Housebrands Toolkits we specialise in generating team spirit, sales and leadership through 'true brand-building'.
So, if you want to emerge fighting fit from lockdown then join our webinar to find out more.
• 9.30am for a prompt 9.45 start
• Short presentation, during which there'll be plenty of opportunity to ask questions or, you can just sit back and listen in
• Finish at 10.15
• Follow up documents and optional individual meetings.
And it’s completely free.
See you there!
How to book / contact details:
Who is the event for:
Not-for profits and Social Enterprises