Tue, 13 Oct 2020
9:00 - 12:00
- Do you want to have a go at podcasting but have no idea where to start?
- Do you find the TON of information out there just a little overwhelming?
- Do you want to someone to cut through the waffle and get you podcast ready?
Is that a yes, yes, YES?
In this workshop, British Podcast Award nominated podcast producer and MIC Media boss Vic Elizabeth Turnbull will help you to turn your podcast dreams into actual, actionable reality!
Podcasts can add an engaging visibility to your projects. They can create a far-reaching legacy or show you off as experts in your field. Perhaps you're looking for more effective ways to connect and communication with your stakeholders or beneficiaries?
This interactive workshop is delivered as a webinar - so you can learn from the comfort of your own home.
Over 3 hours and delivered without jargon you’ll,
- Go through all the stages of making a podcast
- Develop your podcast idea
- Understand how podcasts can benefit your business or project
- Know what equipment to use and learn how to record remotely
- Discover what you need to edit your podcast and make it sound great
- Learn how to ‘get it out there’
- and published on all the big platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify
- Get some hints and tips about how to get your podcast listeners
- and how to build a community around your podcast too!
Who is the event for:
Anyone who has an inclination to have a podcast for themselves or their company - including absolute beginners and technophobes!
On previous our workshops we’ve had a range of people including marketing coordinators, artists, PR bosses, freelancers, CEO’s, directors and interns from a wide range of organisations like CIC's, housing associations, social enterprises and charities.
As a social enterprise, we specialise in working with social impact organisations.
£49.99 – £69.99