Mon, 10 May 2021
12:00 - 13:00
The Cyber Resilience Centre for Greater Manchester (CRCGM) webinar for May will focus on reinforcing the essential steps to becoming Cyber Secure when you and your staff go back to the office.
This webinar is aimed at businesses and employees based in Greater Manchester and the North West.
What's covered in this month’s webinar?
In this latest webinar, we will be reviewing the actions your business should consider before welcoming back your staff to the office. After such a prolonged period of lockdown and working from home, we want to ensure that your network and your devices are all secure.
MJ will be joined by our Junior Ethical Hackers, who will be explaining simple measures you and your business can take to ensure you are protected against the most common threats.
This will include;
- Is your network secure?
- Is your cloud secure? How do you keep devices secure?
- How to transition devices back onto your network.
- The importance of OS + software updates.
- What did we learn from remote working?
- It’s time to implement your ‘Working from home’ policy.
How to book / contact details:
Book using Eventbrite and we'll send you the zoom link on the day!