Wed, 23 Jun 2021
18:30 - 20:30
Online - Zoom
This exciting (free) course focuses on growing your facilitation and presentation skills, knowledge, and confidence. You will come away with lots of ideas and tips to help you run cancer screening awareness sessions in your work or community. These are fun and interactive sessions. We will share resources to help you, including a script, PowerPoint slides, and activities to use in different settings.
Each course will run for 2 hours with a short break to network or grab a cuppa.
By the end of the session learners will:
• Have a greater understanding of the Answer Cancer Programme and its objectives
• Learn basic presentation skills and take away a presentation slide deck and script
• Understand how to plan the awareness sessions for different situations and audiences
• Understand the importance of feedback and evaluation
• Learn about interactive tools and resources to engage others
• Consider ‘takeaways’ & ‘key messages’
• Make a 'plan' to share learning with others and 'turn learning into practice'
How to book / contact details:
Book using the link below.
Who is the event for:
The course is designed for beginners upwards. No matter what your experience is, you will find a ‘take-a-way’ to use. Our ambition is that participants will use and pass on their new knowledge by organising awareness sessions within their work and community. We can join you up with our Engagement and Delivery Team and offer ongoing support where needed.