Thu, 16 Sep 2021
13:00 - 14:30
We will cover.
• Find the right Social Media platform to aid your job search.
• Social Media jargon buster.
• Building a positive and far-reaching profile for your audience.
• Getting started and building relationships – strategies for success.
• Step by step - setting up a professional LinkedIn profile.
• Free online tool recommendations to help you create your professional image.
By the end of the session:
You will be ready to build a professional and far-reaching profile on the Social Media platform of your choice - putting your best digital foot forward in the world of online job search and networking.
You will need internet access to participate, as this will be a Microsoft Teams session, which is available via your Web Browser (Chrome, Edge, Safari, Firefox etc). You will receive a guide on how to join a Microsoft Teams call before the session.
How to book / contact details:
Places are limited so you will need to register.
Book online using the link below or call 0161 989 5290 and we will register your place for you.
Who is the event for:
Anyone looking to improve their social media job search skills.