Thu, 16 Dec 2021
13:00 - 14:30
We will cover:
• Understanding your mind and how anxiety keeps you trapped where you are.
• How to handle and reduce anxiety - practical and emotional tools.
• Overcoming repetitive negative thoughts and fears.
So you can…
• Feel calmer and more in control every day.
• Sleep better.
• Think more clearly.
• Build confidence and mental resilience to take the next steps you need towards your goals.
This will be an interactive session, made up of presentations, videos, workshop activities.
You will need internet access to participate, as this will be a Microsoft Teams session, which is available via your Web Browser (Chrome, Edge, Safari, Firefox etc). You will receive a guide on how to join a Microsoft Teams call before the session.
How to book / contact details:
Places are limited so you will need to register.
Book online using the link below or call 0161 989 5290 and we will register your place for you.
Who is the event for:
Anyone looking for support/tools to improve their general health and wellbeing