Thu, 04 Nov 2021
13:00 - 14:30
We will cover.
• What is professional networking?
• Why is professional networking important?
• What are the benefits of professional networking?
• What types of professional networking are available?
• What are the do's and don’ts of effective professional networking?
This will be an interactive session, made up of presentations, videos, workshop activities.
You will need internet access to participate, as this will be a Microsoft Teams session, which is available via your Web Browser (Chrome, Edge, Safari, Firefox etc). You will receive a guide on how to join a Microsoft Teams call before the session.
How to book / contact details:
Places are limited so you will need to register.
Book online using the link below or call 0161 989 5290 and we will register your place for you.
Who is the event for:
Anyone looking for support and guidance as they begin professional networking