Wed, 06 Oct 2021
13:00 - 15:30
It’s important to be able to recognise the common signs of when someone might be dying. If you can recognise them, it will help make sure the person you’re caring for can receive the best possible care, and everyone around them can be prepared.
This free online training session will cover:
- An introduction to palliative and end of life care
- Why recognising if someone is approaching the end of their life is so important
- Signs which indicate someone is in the last year or days of life
- Reversible causes that mimic the end-of-life signs
- What to do if someone you care for is at the end of their life
- Self-care for staff and carers
How to book / contact details:
To book your place or to organise training for your team, email Siobhan Kenyon at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 498 3645
Who is the event for:
Community-based health and social care providers, including care and nursing home staff.