Wed, 03 Nov 2021
10:00 - 12:00
Although the nights are drawing in and the days feel a little chillier, we’re busy fuelling up for a great few months ahead. So come along, join us and share in our healthy vision for the season to come. Our next Answer Cancer Get Together (Stakeholder Collaborative) is taking place on Weds 3rd November at 10.00am – 12.00pm (with an optional 30 mins Q&A at the end). This time round we’ll be focusing our online event on Men’s Health & Cancer Awareness to coincide with Movember (Men’s Health Awareness Month). We’ll also be planning activities to help us engage with more men within our communities in a healthy meaningful way.
Come along and:
• Hear the latest news and updates
• Hear about Men’s health inequalities and ways to raise awareness
• Hear moving testimony on the importance of early detection and seeing a GP
• Hear best practice examples from projects that successfully engage men
• Get new ideas and share best practice examples for activities that engage men
• Find out how Answer Cancer staff can help and support your work
• Network! We’ll make time for people to meet, catch-up and share news
*There will be an optional extra 30 mins at the end of the session for Q & A's for anyone wishing to stay**
How to book / contact details:
If you want any further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Answer Cancer, is the Greater Manchester Cancer Screening Engagement Programme, working to increase screening by supporting Voluntary and Community Sector Organisations.
Who is the event for:
We particularly want to invite Answer Cancer Champions and Voluntary Sector organisations, but anyone with an interest in cancer screening, cancer prevention and early detection is welcome.