Tue, 30 Nov 2021
13:00 - 13:00
Online - via zoom
There has never been a greater need for fundraisers to get-together and share knowledge and experience.
This Meet the Funder event is with Babs Evans, Head of Grants at The Henry Smith Charity. Through attending this session, you will have the opportunity to learn more about the charities Improving Lives Grant Programme, which is their largest grant programme.
The aim of the Improving Lives Grant Programme is to provide grants to charitable organisations that help people when other sources of support have failed, are inappropriate, or are simply not available. The charity supports established organisations delivering services directly to beneficiaries. They look for services which can demonstrate a track record of success, and evidence the effectiveness of the work.
By attending this Meet the Funder event we aim to give you the opportunity to:
- Ask questions about the Improving Lives Grant Programme, including the application process.
- Hear about who the Improving Lives Grant Programme is focused on supporting.
- Better understand what is currently being funded by the Improving Lives Grant Programme and whether your project fits within this.
- Gain an insight into the decision-making processes led by the funder.
- Receive advice direct from The Henry Smith Charity
What else do you need to know?
When: Tuesday 30th November, 1pm – 2pm
Where: Zoom – a meeting ID and password will be emailed to you prior to the event
If you’d like more information, would like to let us know of any access requirements you have, or have any questions, you can contact us via our website or send us an email at email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you!
How to book / contact details:
Register for free by visiting the link below.
Who is the event for:
This Meet the Funder event is suitable for fundraisers based and working in the UK, for Community-led charities and not for profit organisations.