Mon, 04 Jul 2022
9:30 - 16:00
This July Speakers for Schools are proud to be presenting a plethora of online events for young people that showcase new and out of the ordinary career opportunities. So grab your virtual wellington boots and pitch your online tent.
Between 4th and 8th July 2022...Gorse Hill Studios are inviting young people from across the UK to join us and a wide variety entrepreneurs and employers such Regatta and Benefit Cosmetics to find out more about the interesting work they do through a series of online Discovery Workshops. Every day there will be multiple one hour sessions that are designed to give your students a taste of what a career in the creative sector could be like. All young people taking part are encouraged to ask questions throughout the sessions to ensure they know exactly how to plan their future careers.
Each day we will also be sharing exciting and inspirational broadcasts from celebs such as Will Young and James Acaster and organisations like John Frieda and the London National Portrait Gallery.
- Become a Brow and Beauty Expert, with Benefit Cosmetics
- Considering a career as a Barber?
- An insight into the World of a Nail Technician
- Insight into the Creative World of Body Art, Prosthetics and Make-up
- Stunts, Stage Design and Festivals
- Entertainment, Art and Languages
- Theatre insight from HOME Arts Centre
- Language and translations careers
- Grow your creative profile
- Product Design
- Creative Writing
- Broadcasting and DJing
- Street Art
How to book / contact details:
Follow the link below to book for each event.
Who is the event for: