Coaching Communities is a collective of management strategists, trainers and sector experts that focus on community organisations fulfilling their potential by supporting a pathway of organisational growth. Our approach co-creates a strategy that provides sustainable growth, by identifying support programmes that enable enterprises to generate social value.
We identify opportunities through a strategic re-alignment, for community sports organisations to act as deliverers of social impact by:
- operating as health and wellbeing hubs with sport and physical activity at the centre of operations
- providing a business environmental analysis of potential business growth across communities
- creating innovative income streams by building business acumen and operational capacity
- delivery of SME growth accelerator programmes that are linked to and provide enhanced action planning
- provision of practical experience in education, coaching and mentoring enabling continual organisational growth
- development of HR capacity through internal training, talent ID, and enhanced volunteer programmes
- introduction of a Community Partnership encompassing local and regional agencies, educational institutions, and business sector partners
Each project is underpinned by core principles that create sustainable growth, with initial consultations on a pro bono basis establishing feasibility and compatibility of the ambitions of the organisation with the ethical principles.
We are a...
Type(s) of support we provide:
Accountancy and financial planning, Community/stakeholder engagement, Enterprise/business development and strategy, Equality and diversity, Finance and funding (supporting access to), Governance and legal structures, HR and staff/volunteer management, Information & communications technology (ICT), Marketing, campaigns, networking and communication, Mentoring/peer mentoring and coaching, Monitoring, evaluation and social impact management, Research, Sports club development, Training/learning