I work with various organisations, from government agencies and funders to charities, voluntary organisations, co-operatives and other forms of social enterprise.
Some of the support services I offer include:
* Funding and community shares - I help groups plan, launch and run community share offers, as well as securing wider grant funding and social investment.
* Financial management - I support groups to utilise cloud technology to achieve strong financial management systems and processes.
* Research and impact - I help organisations make better based on valuable research, sophisticated data and evidence and an appreciation of impact.
* Website development - I develop websites for social sector organisations that are affordable, well-designed and easy to maintain.
* Membership and CRM systems - I design and implement technology for organisations to manage and engage their members more effectively.
* Governance - I help organisations review their governance structures and processes to improve their decision making & wider impact.
I offer initial pro-bono advice sessions to any prospective social sector organisation. Furthermore, as an approved provider with a number of social enterprise and co-operative development programmes, I can often work with groups to access development grants to fund more intensive work.
We are a...
Type(s) of support we provide:
Accountancy and financial planning, Community-led housing, Community/stakeholder engagement, Enterprise/business development and strategy, Finance and funding (supporting access to), Governance and legal structures, Information & communications technology (ICT), Marketing, campaigns, networking and communication, Mentoring/peer mentoring and coaching, Monitoring, evaluation and social impact management, Research, Work space
Support is provided:
free/pro bono, through a funded programme of support, on a paid-for basis