The voluntary, community and social enterprise sector (VCSE), Greater Manchester Combined Authority (GMCA) and the Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership (GMHSCP) are collaborating to establish the GM Inclusion and Wellbeing Partnership (GM IWP).
The GM Inclusion and Wellbeing Partnership’s main role is to encourage and champion equality, diversity and inclusion through engagement across GM and within localities.
Following a call for expressions of interest to serve on this GM Inclusion and Wellbeing Partnership, the organisations below have been selected as VCSE representatives:
• Greater Manchester Coalition of Disabled People - Caron Blake
• LGBT Foundation - Laurence Webb
• Disability Stockport - Aba Graham
• Bury Voluntary Community & Faith Alliance - Sajid Hashmi
• Diversity Matters NW - Caroline Gregory
The Partnership (GM IWP) will also be supported by the following VCSE Community organisations that will be called upon to provide lived experience and expertise on specific areas of work:
• Yaran Northwest
• GM Autism Consortium Project (National Autism Society)
• Manchester Refugee Support Network
BHA for Equality would like to take the opportunity to thank all the VCSE organisations and individuals for their interest and support of the new GM Inclusion and Wellbeing Partnership.