The Big Life group are excited to announce the launch of the Manchester Social Prescribing Development Fund. They are currently accepting expressions of interest. Details of the fund can be found at www.thebiglifegroup.com/socialprescribing/
What is this fund?
The aim of the fund is to support new and established groups and organisations to build capacity and deliver projects to support social prescribing to Be Well clients The fund will support Be Well clients in reducing social isolation, improving or help with managing their health and wellbeing.
Applications must demonstrate how they meet one or more of the following aims of the fund:
1. Enabling – working with community groups to quickly and easily scale up provision that is overused.
2. Responding to opportunities and gaps identified within our communities.
3. Connecting – reaching community groups not yet involved in the provision of support to clients of social prescribing services.
4. Targeting specific communities or communities of interest.
5. Building – adding value and strengthening a local infrastructure.
What funding is available?
There are 3 levels of grant funding available:
Exceptional Grants (over £10,000)
How to apply
You will first need to complete an Expression of Interest form before you can apply for the Manchester Social Prescribing Development Funding. We will use the information you provide in the Expression of Interest form to decide whether to invite you to submit a full application.