The Peer Networks programme, backed by the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy and delivered by The Growth Company Business Growth Hub is actively seeking participants from the voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) sector.
The programme is fully funded and designed to accommodate VCSE leaders in Greater Manchester (GM) looking to connect with their peers and work through strategic and operational challenges.
Activities take place in structured, small-group online sessions, led by a professional facilitator to make sure you see real results. There’s also access to one-to-one mentoring, coaching or advice, depending on the support you need.
How you and your organisation can benefit from FREE Peer Networks support:
• Learn from your VCSE peers, discuss ideas, work through challenges
• All sessions held virtually
• A combination of group and 1-2-1 support
• Experienced VCSE leaders working together in a non-competitive and confidential environment
Topics are selected by participants and can include:
- Finance and fundraising
- Sales and marketing
- Adjusting to social distancing
- Business Model Innovation
- Change Management
- Embedding formal management processes and systems
- Digital (including adoption and implementation of technology, cyber security)
- Use of data to drive value in the business
- EU transition
- Net zero
The scheme has already helped more than 300 owners, directors, trustees and senior managers in GM.
Visit Peer Networks to find out more and apply.
Alternatively, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to talk you through any questions you might have.