GMCVO is an active Social Investor within Greater Manchester supporting Social Enterprises, trading Charities and Community/Cooperative businesses to grow their trading activity and social impact. We are recruiting for an Investment Officer to directly support these organisations to access Social Investment from GMCVO.
Specific tasks include;
• Working with communities to develop their own sports facility and housing projects.
• Finding and developing relationships with social enterprises to make social investment more accessible.
• Supporting organisations to develop their social impact.
• Respond to and manage enquiries and applications.
• Supporting applicants through to decision making stage including completing due diligence on applications.
• Write case reports, including investment plans, and present them for approval by the investment panel.
Click here to find out more about the position and for an application pack.
Closing date for applications: Monday 4th January 2021 at 9am.