Apprentice Administrator x 2
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Role Type: Part-time
Number of Hours: 25
Salary Details: National Minimum Wage
Are you aged 16 to 24?
Are you in receipt of Universal Credit?
Are you currently unemployed?
Are you looking for employment and/or training?
GMCVO is the voluntary sector support organisation for the Greater Manchester city region. It is an active Social Investor within Greater Manchester supporting social enterprises, trading charities and voluntary and community groups to grow their trading activity and social impact.
We are recruiting for two Apprentice Administrators to provide general administration and support related to the co-ordination of the GM BAME Social Enterprise Network. These roles will enable us to continue to support the development and growth of the network. Specific tasks include;
- Frontline interaction with members and potential members of the GM BAME social enterprise as well as external and stakeholder organisations via email and/or telephone.
- Supporting events and courses; reception.
- Maintaining and recording data and information and related filing systems.
- Servicing meetings; producing reports and minutes.
- Managing diaries and calendars.
- Servicing and support of networks, mailing lists, thematic groups.
- Providing information to clients, colleagues, running surveys and undertaking evaluations.
- Financial administration.
As long as you are not working or in receipt of, or due to receive any wages, you can apply for this opportunity by contacting your Universal Credit Work Coach quoting the name of the job role (Apprentice Administrator) and post code of the position (M12 6FZ).
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 30th June 2021
Closing Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021